Private Practice Websites That Work
Let Your Website Do The Marketing For You and Get Found By Ideal Clients 24/7
Get started now!
You need a website for your private practice.
Shanell Latta and Jena Castro-Casbon will show you exactly how to create a fantastic website that doesn't take a ton of time or money.
- Branding for Private Practitioners
- Learn how to build a brand that works for you and your ideal client population. We will talk about colors, logos and everything that goes into branding.
- Website Design
- We will share information on creating your website: writing the “About Me” section, choosing a platform, choosing images, etc. so that prospective clients and referral sources are impressed and excited to contact you for services.
- SEO Made Simple
- We are going to help you understand WHY websites come up in search engines and what you can do to either FIX your existing SEO or start off on the right foot and lay the foundation for future search engine success.
Bonus: The Canva Crash Course - Create Gorgeous Graphics Using Free Tools
Want gorgeous, on-brand marketing materials but don't have any design skills? Watch over the shoulder as Mentor Shanell Latta walks you through using the (mostly) free Canva.com to "drag and drop" your way to fabulous logos, business cards, flyers, website graphics and more.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Where to find (and how to choose) Templates (Canva has 50,000 Templates you can use!
- How to create designs in Canva and then print on Vistaprint
- An overview of the most important menu options to shorten the learning curve
- How to store your private practice brand colors to use again and again
- How to add backgrounds, images, fonts, illustrations etc. to enhance your designs while keeping them "on brand"
- How to upload your private practice logo for use with any images you create
- How to find and use suggested font pairings in your images and where to find additional fonts and how to upload them to your Canva account
- How to get additional help with Canva is you get stuck