Private Practice Social Media Content Calendar
Plan Posts - Get Clients
Get Immediate Access to 365 Days of Social Media Post Ideas
People spend a lot of time online these days - but as a private practitioner - you shouldn't be.
The Private Practice Social Media Content Calendar was designed for business owners to connect with prospective clients and build awareness and authority that turn into appointments.
This calendar was created for SLPs, OTs, PTs, psychologists, social workers, music therapists, art therapists, mental health workers, etc.
Here's What You Get:
- 365 Days of Prompts planned out for you so you know exactly what to post about
- Promote Your Practice with posts that will drive interest to your services so you can build your client base
- Engagement Questions to increase engagement and help with the Facebook algorithm
- Quick Tips to share with your audience so that they trust you as an authority and provider
- Holidays and Observance days to increase awareness
- Motivational Quotes to keep your clients motivated
- Printable PDF version and Google Doc version for easy editing
- Suggested Tools to make this even easier by adding automation and easy to use graphics software
You can sit down with a glass of coffee/tea/wine and plan entire months of social media posts at a time
... OR hand them off to your assistant or intern.
Jena H. Castro-Casbon, MS, CCC-SLP, is a private-practice consultant who has helped thousands of speech-language pathologists start and grow their own private practices through her company, The Independent Clinician. She has written articles for The ASHA Leader and Presented at ASHA Connect (2017).
Jena lives in Boston, MA and is a wife and mama to two young boys.