Marketing to Doctors - Made Easy
How to Establish, Build and Maintain Marketing Relationships With Physicians and Specialists - Step-by-Step Guide for Private Practitioners
Are You Afraid of The Following:
- Being Annoying: Wanting to Follow-Up Without Being Too Pushy
- Rejection: Being Turned Away and Feeling Terrible
- Not Knowing What to Say: Worried About What Information] How to Stand Out
- Wasting Their Time (and Yours!): Everyone Is So Busy These Days!
- Not Standing Out: Especially If You're in a Competitive Area
- Having to Make Presentations: Between the Actual Presentation and Having to Supply Food - It's Daunting!
What is Marketing to Doctors Made Easy?
What's Inside Marketing to Doctors Made Easy?
Jena H. Casbon, MS CCC-SLP is a Speech-Language Pathologist and private practice consultant in Boston, MA. By day, she treats adult survivors of stroke and traumatic brain injury. After hours, she teaches regular clinicians how to start their own private practices by treating their own private clients "on the side."
She is the founder of The Independent Clinician author of The Guide to Private Patients and The Guide to Creating a Web Presence for Your Private Practice.